Popular Posts

WELCOME!!!

Thank you very much for stopping by,I would like to inform you that this site is my way of expressing my opinion,my opinions could be wrong.

In concordance with SECTION39 SUBSEC1 of the Nigerian constitution which emphasises the freedom of expression and holding of opinions and imparting ideas and information without interference.

Once again,thank you and God bless. OLUWAFERANMI ADEDEJI

Friday 25 May 2012

LIFE IS SHORT

life is short.....
What makes you think you have time?
To even read this poem down to last rhyme
Every assurance you have will fade
The darkness that comes;appears first as a light shade


One life;we have,but plenty decisions to make
To live,or to die,to share or to hold,to sleep or remain awake
Once a choice is made out of the lot
Always remember,life is short


I could touch a hundred lives and still be 20
I could maim a thousand and just be 10
An account must be made,remember the fool at forty
What would be said of u then?


We all have a purpose,we were made for a reason
And we would manifest in due season
But what we nourish this purpose with,is what really matters
Even the smallest stone touches glass and it shatters


We sleep we dream,we hope we wake
We rise at dawn,another day to take
And count 24 as the hours vanish
And are served,once again,our dreams;oh we lavish


But we fail to acknowledge the ticking clock
And the hand that writes &keeps taking stock
Of what we do as the day dies out
What if morning never comes,would you freak out?


I wish I could know the day I'll die
The day my breathe can't save me,and I'll give my last sigh
Would it be of relief or filled with grief?
Would it be "rest to my feet" or a sigh of defeat?


So as long as I live I have one thing in mind
Touch lives,be positive,leave the hurt behind
Let the world remember me...not for who I was,but for what,through me the world became
.......Can you say the same?


Make your choices wisely
You're intelligent enough to know what is& is not
Don't get carried away....LIFE is SHORT



                                          Chijioke isichei'2011

No comments:

Post a Comment